Frequently Asked Questions

What makes WePlanr unique?

Not only is WePlanr the first service designed specifically to help Australian couples get married in the Philippines, it’s also the first-ever combined wedding planning and marketplace platform! Get inspired with our mood boards, browse options, and find the perfect industry experts to help you create your dream day. Then, we give you all the tools you need to keep things organised. Forget about sifting through emails, desperately trying to remember where you had that conversation, and coming up with elaborate spreadsheets and systems to try and keep track of everything. Automated budget tracking, easy in-platform communication, calendars, reminders, and quotes and invoices are all right there in your dashboard.

Why plan your wedding with WePlanr?

Nothing ruins the excitement of getting married like being stressed. We understand that planning a wedding can be overwhelming and complicated, even more so when you’ve decided on a destination wedding.

We believe every step of your wedding can and should be stress-free. That’s why we built this platform: to provide a simple, easy platform for you to get inspired, connect with friendly industry experts in the Philippines, and easily manage every detail of your tasks. Using WePlanr makes everything from research and decision making to booking and organising easy and enjoyable.

What is the milestone payment schedule and why is it in place?

Our standardised payment schedule is designed to make budgeting and planning easier for both you and the businesses, as well as provide some level of protection to all parties involved.

To make a booking, 40% of the total cost is required upfront. The remaining 60% is due 6 weeks prior to delivery of the goods or services. 30% of the total fee is securely held until 5 business days after your goods or services are delivered – in most cases this is after your wedding day, but in some cases such as photography and videography, this can be up to 12 weeks after. If there are any issues, you can raise a dispute at any time up until the funds are released (5 days after delivery).